Saturday, December 5, 2015

*sigh*

"What do you mean 'That is my blackberry pot!' ?"

I am taking up blogging again for several reasons. First, one of the great blogging ladies that I have followed from the begining mentioned her distance from her blog. Made me think. Why have I let this path to some really great "friendships" lapse. (I know many of my day to day friends do not understand the bond that is made with fellow bloggers. "How can you call them friends - have you ever met?")

Secondly, these fellow bloggers are friends. We have shared many things good and not so good over the years. And, truthfully, you all have really been there for me.

Third, I do have a new home and there is a lot of progress I hope to share in the future, even if there are only 2 of you out there. For me it is also a way to look back and truly see progress when I might need a little boost in foraging into the next project.

So, LemonVerbenaLady, here it to you for inspiring me yet again.  @}

No comments:

Post a Comment