Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Changes in the Landscape

417 Project

It has been over a year since my last post. So much has changed in one turn around the sun.
One major change taking up all my time is that part-time, seasonal position has turned into a full-time career. Same company, different position, much responsibility, lots of driving around the area. One nice thing with the driving is I can see the seasons change beyond my previous workplace and my little garden.

And we just moved. Not to worry - I will still take care of the loft garden.  The new place is just a couple blocks away and this yard comes with a huge burr oak tree in back. Shade, finally!  Empty slate for a landscape as there was an elderly gentleman who lived there for many years. Who doesn't like a new landscape to fill?

So this is the "new" location. 
Photo courtesy of Google 
taken earlier last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment