Friday, March 25, 2016

New Set-up

Projects. Springtime. Hail storms. 

Took all the houseplants outside just in time for some rain and got the hail storm instead last week. I won't show the wounded - I can't bear to look at them - why make you. 

I recently ordered some plumeria cuttings from a place on FB. Received them but needed to spend a little more time on this one. The sender did inform me this one was not rooted well and even inserted another rooted variety for my trouble. 

When reviewing instructions on the proper procedure for rooting plumeria, I learned red take longer rooting.  This baby is called Key West Red. We will see.

Glad you have made the jump to the new blogspot. More adventures to come.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! So glad you are getting more active in the blog world again. :0) Can't wait to see what all you do with the landscape at your new home. I'm overexcited that it's time to play in the dirt again. Even if it's only ground prep here right now and I have had to hire a high school kid to help me with the heavy stuff.

    ReplyDelete